Pensioen 123 Layer 2

If your employment ends

If you leave employment, you can take your accrued IFF pension with you to your new employer's pension scheme. You will then no longer have a pension with IFF, and therefore also no partner’s and orphan’s pension. 

If you become unemployed, your pension accrual will cease. It is important that you understand the consequences of unemployment for your retirement pension, partner's pension and orphan's pension. You do not have to notify us yourself that you have become unemployed, we will be informed of this by IFF.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Arrange the transfer online via or let your new pension fund know that you want to take your pension with you.

Want to know more?