We do our best to help you to the best of our ability. You may not be satisfied. We would like to hear this.
- Call us on 020 426 63 60 from 9.00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon-Fri. If we cannot work it out together, we will take your complaint further.
- You can also use the online contact form or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Or send a letter to Stichting IFF Pensioenfonds, Postbus 123, 1180 AC Amstelveen.
Please communicate to us:
- Your complaint: what are you unhappy about?
- Your policy number.
- Your phone number, so we can call you to get a complete picture of your complaint.
Did you send your complaint to us by e-mail?
We will send you confirmation that we have received your complaint.
- We will call you so we can obtain a full understanding of your complaint.
- We will send you a written response to your complaint within 4 weeks after submission.
- If you do not agree with our response or the solution we propose, you have 4 weeks to submit your complaint to the pension fund Board of Trustees, stating the reasons for your complaint.
- The Board will look into your complaint and will respond to you within three months after having received it.
- If you do not agree with the response from the Board, you can submit your complaint to the Pensions Ombudsman in writing.
The full scheme for disputes and complaints is available in Dutch below.