Do you have a complaint? We will do our best to help you as much as possible. But you may not be satisfied. In that case, we want to know about it.
You can call us on 020 426 63 60 from 08:30 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday. If we cannot resolve the matter together, you can submit your complaint by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Your complaint: what are you not satisfied with?
- Your policy number:
- Your telephone number, so we can call you and obtain a full understanding of your complaint.
Your e-mail should clearly state that it concerns a complaint.
Did you send your complaint to us by e-mail?
We will send you confirmation that we have received your complaint.
- We will call you so we can obtain a full understanding of your complaint.
- We will send you a written response to your complaint within 4 weeks after submission.
- If you do not agree with our response or the solution we propose, you have 4 weeks to submit your complaint to the pension fund Board of Trustees, stating the reasons for your complaint.
- The Board will look into your complaint and will respond to you within three months after having received it.
- If you do not agree with the response from the Board, you can submit your complaint to the Pensions Ombudsman in writing.
The full scheme for disputes and complaints is available in article 10 of the pension scheme.